Designed from the ground up with creators in mind, the Insta360 Pro’s compact, spherical frame is custom-milled from aluminum alloy and surrounded with six 200° lenses.
- The Insta360 Pro features a detachable base and easy-to-grip contours make it a versatile on-set companion.
- Allows real-time image stitching and preview.
- Live stream in immersive 3D 360 as you experience it.
- Using cube map projection and H.265 compression, creators can cut bandwidth needs by 60%.
- Stay steady with advanced real-time image stabilization.
- Capture stunning slow-mo with 100fps high-speed shooting mode.
- Optical flow-stitching means seamless, dynamic and precise images.
- Use 3 to 6 lenses to suit your scene.
- You have complete control on how many lenses to use so that the most important parts of your scene is featured.
- 360 photos – Maximum at 7680×3840 (8K) (real-time stitching OR post-processing stitching)
- 360 videos – Maximum at 3840×1920@30fps (4K) (real-time stitching/live-streaming), Maximum at 7680×3840@30fps (8K) (post-processing stitching)
- 360 3D photos – Maximum at 7680×7680 (8K) (real-time stitching OR post-processing stitching)
- 360 3D videos- Maximum at 3840×3840@24fps (4K) (real-time stitching/live-streaming),
Maximum at 6400×6400@30fps (6K) (post-processing stitching)
- Lenses- 6 x F2.4 fisheye lenses
- File – MP4, JPG, RAW
- Material – Aluminum alloy, polycarbonate
- Sound – Built-in mic x 4, AUX
- Storage – SD card, USB3.0 High-Speed driver
- Interface – HDMI 2.0 Type-D (for the monitoring and output of footage), RJ45 Ethernet interface (for stable cable communication), USB Type-C (for high speed file transfer), WiFi (for AP hotspot connection)
- Battery – 5000mAh removable battery (with 75 min of endurance), 12V 5A DC adapter
- Live-streaming – Up to 3840×3840 (4K) at 24fps H264 video coding and 3840×1920 (4K) at 30fps, H265/H264 video coding, On any 360-supporting platform, including Facebook, YouTube and Insta360 server via sharing link