We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
You may be able return a product for refund or exchange within 30 working days of the order dispatch date. Contact us via phone or email
How long do I have to return or exchange an item or items?
- You may return a product for refund or exchange within 30 working days of the order dispatch date.
- The order dispatch date and confirmation are provided by email.
What if I ordered or received the wrong product?
Either way, it’s no problem. If we shipped you the wrong product, email or call us.
If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size, or simply changed your mind, we can either exchange it for the item you want or provide a refund for the full amount of your items (excluding the shipping cost).
- The returned item(s) must be received back in their original packaging, along with all components where applicable. If not, a 10% restocking fee may be applicable.
- Items must be in “as-new” condition.
- Clearance & Sale items and items marked as non-returnable cannot be refunded or returned.
My item arrived damaged or defective, what can I do?
If your order arrived damaged, send us an email with a picture of the damaged item, and the package it came in.
- We’ll take a quick look and be in contact within 48 hours with instructions for resolution.
- Replacements units will be shipped out within 48 hours of receiving the faulty item.
My item seems to be dead on arrival, help!
- If your item arrived defective, no problem. Just contact us within 14 days of the order’s original dispatch date to arrange for the return of your purchase for testing.
- If the item is deemed to be defective, we will send a replacement or refund you for your item (postage costs are not refunded), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all components where applicable and the condition deemed acceptable by Howdy.
- Items deemed faulty by the buyer can be returned (at the buyer’s expense) however if Howdy finds no fault and the item works as advertised, the buyer may be entitled to a refund less a 10% restocking fee. The refund excludes return postage costs.
- If you ordered the wrong item, wrong size, or simply changed your mind, we will refund you for your purchase (minus the shipping cost), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all components where applicable, provided your purchase is in “as-new” condition, and the purchased product was not noted as a clearance, close-out or non-returnable item.
I tried to use the cable, charger, bluetooth accessory with my device and nothing is happening, help!
- Accessories purchased which complement or aid electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets, or which use their functionality, should work as advertised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure an electronic device has not been modified before use (e.g. software and hardware components are as the manufacturer intended for use).
- Examples of these modifications include “jailbreaking”, “rooting”, “Rom-ing”, “Flashing” and “unlocking” smartphone devices where stability and third party influence may compromise its functionality as the manufacturer intended.
- Try booting your mobile phone or tablet into ‘Safe Boot’ mode (a google search of “safe boot, enter your device name here.”) and see if that works.
What happens after I return my item?
- When your return is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by email or phone with the options that have been previously outlined.
- Some products may also be assessed as requiring a 10% restocking fee. It is important you contact us before returning item(s) if anything outlined in this policy is unclear.